imagine that you are a child of the flower-school. Write a letter to your mother describing your experience and feelings in your school.

 Dear Mom,

I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying my time at flower school. It is such a beautiful and inspiring place to learn and grow.

Every day, I get to spend time in the gardens, learning about different plants and flowers. I love getting my hands dirty and discovering new things about the natural world. It is so much fun!

I also really enjoy my teachers. They are all so kind and patient, and they really make an effort to help me understand things. I feel like I am learning so much, and I am really excited to see what else I can discover.

The other students are also great. We all get along really well and have a lot of fun together. I have made some really good friends here, and I am so glad that I get to spend my days with such kind and compassionate people.

Overall, I just wanted to let you know how much I am loving my time at flower school. I feel so happy and grateful to be here, and I am so excited to see what the future holds.

Thank you for sending me to such a wonderful place. I love you!

Sincerely,

[Your Name]